Clinoptilolite is the most used and most commercial type in the industrial area. More than 50 synthetics have been produced.
Clinoptilolite in the Manisa / Gördes region has a purity rate of 80% - 95%. The world ranks one of the best in quality and reserve ranking.
Clinoptilolite formed in Manisa Gördes, as a result of the eruption of a volcano in Kütahya region about 15 million years ago, Clinoptilolite was formed by entering the zeolization process by falling into the region, which was a basic lake.
The cage like structure of Clinoptiolite creates a large inner and outer surface area for ion exchange and chemical reactions. The pores in it cover 50% of the volume and function as molecular sieves. Clinoptilolite is naturally negatively charged and has a high ion exchange capacity. Thanks to its porous structure and high ion exchange capacity, it has the ability to absorb many kinds of gases and odors; water and moisture, petrochemicals, low levels of radioactive elements, ammonium, toxins, heavy metals and many solutions. With its environmentally friendly structure and low cost, clinoptilolite is used in many industrial areas and in various environmental projects today.
• Agriculture - soil conditioner, water absorber, aerator, slow release fertilizer production, shade powder
• Landscape and garden arrangement
• Livestock - feed additive, toxin and pellet binder, animal litter
• Treatment - mechanical and chemical filtering
• Pool and spa filter material
• Aquarium material
• Cat litter
• Construction industry - cement, asphalt, construction chemicals, lightweight concrete,
• Cleaning equipment
• Textile sector
• Transport and storage of vegetables and fruits
• Paper industry
• Health - toxin binder, powder
• It is also used as a catalyst in chemistry.
• Aquarium filtration
Stone Form Of Clinoptilolite
Granule Form Of Clinoptilolite
Powder Form Of Clinoptilolite
FEATURES OF CLINOPTILOLITE
It has K - Aluminosilicate structure. It has macro and micro gaps (channels) that have no any other aluminosilicate structure has, and the aluminosilicate structure does not melt, the pH is stable between 1.5 - 11.5.
• Water retention
• Fat retention
• Gas retention
• Heat retention
• High Cation Exchange Capacity
* Irreversible binding of mycotoxin and aflotoxin
• Irreversible binding of heavy metals
Ion Exchange of Clinoptilolite
Cu , Cs
Hg , Pb , Cd