zeolite feed additive
KLINOSEN can be added to the feeds of all animals.
• Increases the use of protein, fat and carbohydrates, which are nutritional contents, by its addition to feeds. (When the amount of protein, fat and carbohydrate calculated in the feed ration is analyzed, it is seen that some of it was excreted in the feces without being used. It was observed that protein, fat and carbohydrate were decreased in the feces of animals that ate the feed using clinoptilolite.)
• In the digestive system, feed is taken into the mouth and all the features of CEC ( cation exchage capacity ), pH, water retention, gas retention, fat retention, mycotoxin and heavy metal binding are used from stomach, intestinal activities to stool discharge. It works as a carrier in the digestive system.
• By controlling the pH of the system, it facilitates digestion and increases efficiency.
• Growth is accelerated due to the most utilization of feed.
• Clinoptilolite, which is extremely sensitive to ammonium, enables it to be used in protein synthesis by storing the ammonium formed in the forestomach especially in ruminant animals.
• Since KLINOSEN partially tolerates excessive ammonium gas pressure that occurs during digestion, it reduces gas compression in animals (it has been reported that 15% of the ammonia in the rumen liquid can be retained by KLINOSEN).
• There was a clear decrease in the number of diarrhea cases in animals receiving KLINOSEN.
• The odor of the feces of animals fed with KLINOSEN feed is reduced. It has also been reported that the fly larvae population in the environment has decreased. The shortening of the fermentation period and the formation of quality fertilizers in fertilizers are also added values.
• Balanced nutrition improves bone structures, carcass structures and meat distribution in all animals produced for meat. It shortens the fattening time and supports weight gain.
• Increases in milk amount and milk fat ratios are observed in animals intended for milk production.
• Improves egg shell quality in egg production, gives a natural color, prevents the formation of an egg without shell or cracked formations.
THIS IS NOT A MEDICINE, BUT A FEED ADDITION. CANNOT BE USED FOR TREATMENT.
BENEFITS IN FEED MAKING AND STORAGE
• It can store high levels of moisture and oil. For this reason, risks (oxidation and mold) that may occur in the feed due to feed raw materials or moisture during storage are prevented in feeds with KLINOSEN added.
• It prevents fats from vomiting in feed and oxidation in storage.
It acts as a very good pellet binder during feed preparation.
ANIMAL FEED ADDITIVE APPLICATION:
Direct incorporation into the complete feed mixture
• It can be directly incorporated into the complete feed mixture at the recommended dose for each animal species.
Klinosen can be added as an ad-on to complete the formulation, or by substitution of one component of a complete feed formulations (e.g. wheat, wheat bran / flour, rice bran) in the dose of 0.5 to 1%.
Production of premixes
• Klinosen for animal nutrition as binding agent is suitable for use as a carrier (base component) for production of premixes. Thanks to the zeolite properties (ion-exchange, reversible hydration and dehydration), the final premix based on zeolite gets in addition, some beneficial properties after incorporation into feed (binding free water, ammonia).
Technological additive / anti-caking agent
• The anti-caking properties decrease the tendency for the adhesion of the individual feed particles. During the production process of the feed, water is lost and consequently the feed is reduced in volume and weight. After adding Klinosen, the feed is better moldable, dry and loose.
Additive to colostrum / calves milk
• Natural product Klinosen for animal feed can be added into colostrum to calves.
CHANGES TO BE SEEN IN LIVING ANIMALS USING CLINOPTILOLITE AS FEED ADDITIVE
• In the first week, alleviation of feces odor and diarrhea cases are over (if diarrhea is seen, this diarrhea is a microbial diarrhea)
• No undigested food is seen in the feces.
• The outer image (feather - skin) becomes more beautiful.
• More active behaviors are seen.
• Increases are seen in milk and fattening performances.
• The following changes were observed as a result of the feed – feces analysis of the animals using the Klinosen. It has a direct effect on productivity due to its toxin binding and other properties, as the utilization rates from feeds increase.
RECOMMENDED RATE OF USE
• Continuously in mixed feeds: 10 - 20 kg / Ton
• In broiler feeding: 10 - 20 kg / Ton
• From the 12th week in laying hens: 10 - 20 kg / Ton
• From the 3rd month in small cattle feeding: 10 - 20 kg / Ton
• From the 2nd month in cattle feeding and dairy animals: 10 - 20 kg / Ton
200 micron - 400 micron - 500 micron - 600 micron - 800 micron - 0-1mm - 0,2-1mm - 0,4-1mm
25 kg pp and kraft bag - 1 ton Big Bag - Bulk