soil & grass conditioner
KLINOMIN is very important for soil and plant by its High Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) and It is a natural mineral that increases water holding capacity.
• It has negative surface electricity (crystal surface and channels), therefore It can keep important plant nutrients in the soil such as positive ions; mainly potassium (K), especially ammonium (N). Thanks to this feature, which is active in the soil for 1-1.5 years of ion exchange (NH4 +, Ca ++, Mg ++, K +, Na ++, H + etc.), this feature ensures continuous and balanced nutrition of the fertilizers stored in ion form with slow release.
• It tries to pull the pH of the environment towards neutral without changing its pH (7-7.5).
• It has high water holding capacity that never ends.
• It prevents nutritions like nitrogen from moving away from the environment quickly by washing. It reduces the nitrate pollution that creates environmental pollution.
• It absorbs mycotoxin and heavy metals that are close to the surface and binds them and prevents them from passing into the plant. It prevents mycotoxins and heavy metals entering the human body through the food chain.
• It is not affected by chemicals and its structure does not deteriorate in the soil.
In an experiment conducted in acidic Black Sea region of Turkey’s soils, only KLINOMIN was added to the soil, and pH and nutrient changes were measured. As can be seen in the table below, KLINOMIN provided both pH and nutrient elements to be enriched in the soil.
BENEFITS OF KLINOMIN
• With regular use, the amount of fertilizer is reduced after the second year.
• In inefficient, heavy-bodied and sandy soils, you can increase the product from 25% to 75% depending on the type of plant.
• Creates a perfect rooting environment.
• Root rot can be prevented.
• Provides healthier flowering.
• Early harvest is provided.
• It extends the irrigation interval and save irrigation.
• You will see significant increases in the taste and quality of your fruits and vegetables.
• It regulates the humidity of the soil, provides soil to come to the pan, and prevents it from hardening and cracking.
• It is used for the improvement of saline soils.
• It can be used in Organic Agriculture with Organic Agriculture Certificate.
USAGE AND QUANTITY
IT DOES NOT NEED A SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL TOOL IN USE.
The amount of KLINOMIN where the best yields are obtained according to the type of agriculture and different plants (according to different trial results) are given in the table below.
• In fruit trees, when planting saplings, 1-2 kg of KLINOMIN is applied to each sapling pit by mixing with the soil.
• In grown trees or young seedlings, 2-5 kg of KLINOMIN (according to the size of the crown drop) is mixed with fertilizer and mixed with the soil at the root level by hoeing to the crown drop of the trees.
• The most important issue affecting the usage rates of KLINOMIN is the structure of the soil. While the lower limit of the rate is used in heavy soils, the upper values of the rates should be used in extremely sandy soils.
Considerations When Using KLINOMIN:
• KLINOMIN is not a fertilizer, but a soil conditioner and fertilizer additive.
• It must be applied under the ground together with chemical or natural fertilizer.
• During the fertilization periods, it should be mixed with fertilizer and given to the soil and mixed to the root depth by hoeing or other methods.
• KLINOMIN does not dissolve in water. In all types of agriculture, KLINOMIN is mixed in the soil preparation depth to the level of the root underground fertilizer and / or alone (if fertilizer was given before).
Do soil analysis and consult your dealer to determine the ideal usage rate.
0,6-1 mm - 1-2 mm - 2-5 mm
25 kg pp and kraft bag - 1 ton Big Bag - Bulk